AYRSHIRE WEDDING CARS
Terms & Conditions
1. Bookings are confirmed once the deposit has been paid. Deposits must be paid within seven days of receipt of the invoice, cars can only be held for up to seven days without deposit being paid. All amendments to booking form must be in writing.
2. A minimum, non-refundable deposit of 20% is required. Balance is due 6 weeks before wedding date shown on booking from. Failure to pay the balance may result in total amount of monies being paid, plus 3% monthly interest (compound) charge on outstanding balance.
3. We may be able to book vehicles at short notice, for these bookings (made within 6 weeks of the service) the full balance will be due at the time of booking.
4. Cancellations must be made in writing to Imperial Wedding Cars. Cancellations may incur a cancellation fee. The following cancellation fees are for guidance – Cancellation of wedding: Less than 20 weeks but more than 10 weeks a 50% of the balance is due. Less than 10 weeks all of the balance is due.
5. Whilst Imperial Wedding Cars will make every effort to arrive punctually at your address and destination we cannot not be held responsible for late arrival or cancellation due to circumstances beyond our control. Imperial Wedding Cars will not be responsible for any impact that a delay might cause through missed connections, cancelled functions or engagements. Imperial Wedding Cars recommend that you are covered with adequate travel insurance.
6. In the unlikely event of a breakdown Imperial Wedding Cars will endeavour to supply an alternative vehicle with a similar specification for your journey. If we are unable to supply a similar vehicle we will offer a full refund of the hire price or offer a lesser vehicle and a part refund. Imperial Wedding Cars will not be responsible for any impact that a delay might cause through missed connections, cancelled functions or engagements. Imperial Wedding Cars recommend that you are covered with adequate travel insurance.
7. In usual circumstances, the booking form/ wedding hire contract is for the collection and of the Bride and her Father/ Guardian from their designated collection address and onward transportation to the Church. It also covers the journey of the newlyweds from the Church to the designated reception venue. On occasions, at the sole discretion of Imperial Wedding Cars, there may be other special instructions or services that are supplied, by special request, on a ‘no cost’ Goodwill basis. Customers should be aware that extras that have not been charged for are strictly excluded from the contract, invoice or any refund which may occur. Therefore, no refund is ever due, in any circumstances, that a discretionary item is cancelled or unavailable for whatever reason. Imperial Wedding Cars recommend that you are covered with adequate travel insurance.
8. No food or drink will be allowed in and vehicles unless prior consent has been given by Imperial Wedding Cars. Uk Law prohibits smoking in vehicles used by the public – Imperial Wedding Cars adopts a strict No Smoking policy.
9. Our Chauffeurs will choose the route based on experience, knowledge of the local area and use of satellite navigation, they will accept a route requested by the principal hirer, however, should this result in extra mileage or time being added to the journey a charge may be made.
10. Any alterations made to the booking on the day of the service or a request for additional time may incur an extra charge or may not be honoured if that conflicts with another booking.
11. The principle hirer will be responsible for the conduct of all passengers during the service and we reserve the right to invoice or make a charge to the hirer for any losses or damage sustained to any part of the vehicle caused by any passenger or a third party incited to cause damage to the vehicle. A minimum charge of £100 will be applied to cover valet costs should fouling be caused by any passenger through food, drink or illness.
12. Violence, foul language, intimidation antagonism or any form of anti-social behaviour towards the Chauffeur or any member of this company’s staff will not be tolerated and will result in the immediate termination of the service and police involvement. Acts of vandalism or malicious damage caused to the vehicle will face prosecution.
13. Our Chauffeurs will check the vehicle for passengers belongings left in the vehicle after a service. However, Imperial Wedding Cars cannot be held responsible for any item broken during the journey or left in the vehicle after the service. It is up to the hirer to ensure they have all their belongings at the end of the service.
14. Imperial Wedding Cars offers a policy of total discretion for all clients, our Chauffeurs will not discuss who travelled with us, to where or with whom unless authorised by you to do so. The exception to this policy is wedding photography for company promotional purposes. Therefore, unless formally instructed to the contrary, we may take photographs at weddings and publish them in company literature or on the website. If you do not wish to have your images used please make us aware of this in writing when paying the deposit or balance of the service.
15. Imperial Wedding Cars is not registered for VAT which means the price quoted is the amount due. There are no extras to pay unless extra services are requested on the day of the service, these requests are at the discretion of Imperial Wedding Cars and will be charged at our hourly rate.
16. We reserve the right to add or amend our Terms and Conditions at any time.